A person who is engaged in qualifying activities is able to claim plant and machinery allowances when they incur qualifying expenditure.

Login or subscribe to


Enjoying the Practical Tax content on www.rossmartin.co.uk? 

Sign up now to receive a unique FREE Tax Planning Tips and Advice Guide & our FREE Newsletter.

.Squirrel ad