For single donation declations, see here.

Gift Aid declaration: mulitple donations

Name of charity/CASC: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please treat the enclosed gift of £ ------------------------- and any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to you as a Gift Aid donation.

I confirm I am a UK taxpayer and I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for the current tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities and Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for the current tax year.

I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify.

I understand that in the event that I have not paid sufficient tax to cover the tax amount that the charity or CASC reclaims from my donations that it remains my responsibility to pay the difference to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).

I understand the charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I have given.

Donor’s (my) details

Title ------------- First name or initial(s) --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surname --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full Home address:

House name/number------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 



Postcode ----------------------------------

Date ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature ----------------------------------------------------------------

Please notify the charity or CASC if you:
 Want to cancel this declaration 
 Change your name or home address 
 No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HMRC to adjust your tax code

Comments (0)

Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 voters
There are no comments posted here yet

Leave your comments

  1. Posting comment as a guest.
Rate this post:
Attachments (0 / 3)
Share Your Location