Income tax rates & personal reliefs

Rates and allowances

National living/minimum wage rates

ISA limits & allowances

Official rate of interest


Devolved rates

Northern Ireland Tax Rates

Scottish Income Tax Rates

Welsh Income Tax Rates


National insurance

Rates and allowances 

Company tax

Rates and allowances

Patent Box

PAYE (penalties and administration)

Form P11D and P11D(b): useful links

Capital allowances

Rates and allowances

Capital gains tax (CGT)

CGT rates and allowances

CGT reliefs: disposal of business assets

CGT relief: Entrepreneurs


Property taxes

Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED)

Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) rates and allowances


VAT Rates & Fractions

VAT registration/deregistration thresholds

VAT: fuel scale charges

Tax planning 

Time limits for assessment and claims

Homeworking rates and allowances


Cars, cycles, vans, motoring & travel

Authorised mileage rates (own car drivers)

CO2 emissions: relevant percentages for car benefits (from 2010/11)

C02 emissions: appropriate percentages (up to 2009/10)

Car fuel benefit charge (company car drivers)

Advisory fuel rates (company car drivers)

Cycles: valuation

Van benefits

Van benefits zero emission vans (from 2015/16)

Estate planning

Inheritance tax rates & allowances



Write to HMRC/ring HMRC

Writing to HMRC? Address and links

Comments (0)

Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 voters
There are no comments posted here yet

Leave your comments

  1. Posting comment as a guest.
Rate this post:
Attachments (0 / 3)
Share Your Location