Following the introduction of tax-free childcare for all from February 2018 the childcare voucher scheme was due to close to new entrants in April 2018; this has now been extended by six months.
The new Tax-free Childcare scheme began in 2017 and was opened to children of all ages on 14 February 2018. The new scheme is available to the employed and self-employed where both parents are in paid work for more than 16 hours per week, regardless of whether the employer contributes. It replaces Employer childcare voucher schemes which will now remain open to new entrants for an extra six months until October 2018. Parents already registered at that time can continue to receive vouchers for as long as their employer offers them, or switch to tax-free childcare instead.
Apply online for the new scheme here: Childcare choices
Wouldn’t it be great and think how much TIME it would SAVE you if someone:
- READ all the latest tax news, case decisions, new legislation and articles in tax and then summarised them for you?
- Only alerted you to things that are RELEVANT to you?
How about if that someone also:
- Updated those summaries in REAL TIME for you
- ADDED examples, planning points, toolkits and calculators, and
- Linked all that information together and also provided you with CPD?
Thousands of firms of accountants and advisers are already using www.rossmartin.co.uk as their primary TAX resource.
At a cost of just £1 per day, it’s a no brainer: FREE up your MIND and your TIME (and your wallet).
And...we run our Virtual Tax Partner support service, if you need assistance with a particular query or technical issue.