There are two £1,000 allowances which may be claimed instread of actual expenses for property and trading income.

These may be claimed from 6 April 2017.

See, Trading and Property Allowances

and you might like our guides to the different accounting systems for the self employed and landlords:



Oak ad
Are you enjoying our content? 

Thousands of accountants and advisers and their clients use as their primary TAX resource.

Register with us now to receive our receive our FREE SME Topical Tax Update & newletter.