Who can claim Structures and Buildings allowance? What expenditure is eligible? How to make a claim? 

Login or subscribe to

Comments (1)

Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 voters
This comment was minimized by the moderator on the site

I own an outbuilding at the rear of my house and am looking at converting it into a business premises.
Can you explain what tax i claim against this building if any?


There are no comments posted here yet

Leave your comments

  1. Posting comment as a guest.
Rate this post:
Attachments (0 / 3)
Share Your Location


Enjoying the Practical Tax content on www.rossmartin.co.uk? 

Sign up now to receive a unique FREE Tax Planning Tips and Advice Guide & our FREE Newsletter.

.Squirrel ad