Tax planning for Digital Nomads & OMB tax update 2023 - 3 hours of verified CPD
We aim to not only keep you up to date with your tax know-how but also to inspire you by introducing some new topics. We are combining detailed case studies with tax updates for business owners and new start-ups.
When? Pay now to watch the webinar at a time of your choosing.
Tax planning for Digital Nomads
The UK might have left the EU, but many countries, including Spain and Portugal and over 30 non-EU countries are on a drive to lure workers to their shores. Digital Nomad visas vary but they all offer short-term residency perks to a digitally mobile tech-savvy workforce. What if you can run your existing UK business from abroad? Is there a catch or are other countries just after your spending power? Welcome to the world of the Digital Nomad.
We talk to Digital Nomads and explore their Digital Nomad business models by:
- Looking at key features of typical Digital Nomad visas.
- Reviewing the benefits & incentives on offer to the Digital Nomad.
- Considering our key tax considerations both home & away.
- Analysing tax planning opportunities & pitfalls for the Nomad.
Timing: 1.5 hours
Tax Update for OMBs, inc. Startups
After several years of frozen and reduced tax allowances and a rise in the rates of Corporation tax and Dividend tax, we look at what is hot or not for the Owner Managed Business in 2023.
We look at:
- Different business models for start-ups.
- Online v offline business.
- Advantages and disadvantages of trading styles.
- Adapting to change.
- Tax planning in terms of short, medium and long-term plans.
Timing: 1 hour
Instructions: pay using the button below and we will send you links to watch from your desk or phone.