If a UK resident individual or company makes a loan to another taxpayer and it becomes irrecoverable, capital loss relief may be claimed under s253 TCGA 1992 (relief for loans to traders).

Login or subscribe to

Comments (0)

Rated 0 out of 5 based on 0 voters
There are no comments posted here yet

Leave your comments

  1. Posting comment as a guest.
Rate this post:
Attachments (0 / 3)
Share Your Location