HMRC have published new advisory fuel rates for company car drivers which will apply from 1 September 2017.
The new rates will be:
|1,400cc or less
|1,600cc or less
|1,401cc - 2,000cc
|1,601cc to 2,000cc
The current rates can be used up until 30 September 2017, see Advisory fuel rates (company car drivers).
These rates can be used to calculate reimbursements of business fuel to employees on company cars, reimbursements by employees for private use of company cars to avoid a fuel benefit in kind charge and by businesses to calculate the amount of VAT that can be recovered on fuel.
Company cars (subscribers only)
Car or van for VAT? (subscribers only)
Wouldn’t it be great and think how much TIME it would SAVE you if someone:
- READ all the latest tax news, case decisions, new legislation and articles in tax and then summarised them for you?
- Only alerted you to things that are RELEVANT to you?
How about if that someone also:
- Updated those summaries in REAL TIME for you
- ADDED examples, planning points, toolkits and calculators, and
- Linked all that information together and also provided you with CPD?
Thousands of firms of accountants and advisers are already using www.rossmartin.co.uk as their primary TAX resource.
At a cost of just £1 per day, it’s a no brainer: FREE up your MIND and your TIME (and your wallet).
And...we run our Virtual Tax Partner support service, if you need assistance with a particular query or technical issue.