The online service for agents to register for an account so that they can deal with trust registrations for their clients, is now fully up and running.
The new online Trust Registration Service (TRS) requires new trusts to be registered online and existing trusts to file information online. Agents can now register online for an agent services account to use the TRS instead of having to email HMRC and wait for an account to be opened for them. With a deadline of 5 January 2018 to register new trusts set up in 2016/17 this will be welcome news for many advisors. The service can be accessed here.
Wouldn’t it be great and think how much TIME it would SAVE you if someone:
- READ all the latest tax news, case decisions, new legislation and articles in tax and then summarised them for you?
- Only alerted you to things that are RELEVANT to you?
How about if that someone also:
- Updated those summaries in REAL TIME for you
- ADDED examples, planning points, toolkits and calculators, and
- Linked all that information together and also provided you with CPD?
Thousands of firms of accountants and advisers are already using www.rossmartin.co.uk as their primary TAX resource.
At a cost of just £1 per day, it’s a no brainer: FREE up your MIND and your TIME (and your wallet).
And...we run our Virtual Tax Partner support service, if you need assistance with a particular query or technical issue.