We are looking for tax writers and advisers who are keen on a great work/life balance, are reliable and have practical experience in working in SME tax.
www.rossmartin.co.uk is constantly evolving tax and business platform. We surf the net, tax case law and other tax resources to provide you with curated news and to build a database which answers all your tax FAQs via our massive practical tax database. All this is updated in real-time.
- Our new member area allows you to create your own inhouse groups and share resources around your team.
- Our unique Virtual Tax Partner toolkit means that really complex tax decisions can be made in minutes, not hours.
- Our new forum provides a safe space to chat about tax, business, life and anything else.
We are making www.rossmartin.co.uk the best-ever onine tax and business resource on net.
Not only do we create tools and interesting guides, checklists and briefing notes to cover the the typically tricky tax situations in which you are likely to find yourself in practice, we also often advise advisers one to one, as and when they ask via our Virtual Tax Partner service at www.VtaxP.co.uk
To work with us you must enjoy a challenge and different work each day and be adaptable and flexible in your outlook and love tax. You do need a reliable internet connection as we are 100% digital.
You need to have really good writing skills.
We are offering a highly varied and highly flexible career opportunity.
If you have specialism in any niche areas then do contact us as we will be interested in hearing more. If you think you have a service that has synergies with ours please do contact us.
At a glance
We are recruiting:
- Tax writers
- Tax advisers
We are an online business: we meet on Skype and we have group meet-ups face to face. Practically speaking, you can be located anywhere in the UK.
- We do work normal office hours: working in a different time-zone other than Greenwich could be problematic.
- We encourage flexible working: you can opt to work one day a week or five days a week, or a mixture.
- Whilst we encourage flexiblity we cannot cope with working variable days or hours.
- You can work at home, or in our offices, in your offices.
- We are looking for people who do not get too stressed out about complicated tax (there is no need we can all work it out together), can handle the odd deadline but above all are mad about tax and helping professionals understand tax.
- You need a sense of humour to work here.
Tax adviser and legal specialist roles
- Our Virtual Tax Partner service fields queries of all kinds on different topcis. We freely admit that we cannot answer all queries as some are so specialised and also we sometimes have limited resources in-house. If you are interested in providing specialist support on any topic then please contact us to discuss further.
Contact us to hear more
You can either:
1. Use this contact form, or
2. Post up your details on our www.Vtaxp.co.uk portal and add your CV.