The CCAB has published its new draft money laundering guidance for auditors, accountants and tax advisors.
The five members of the CCAB: ICAEW, ACCA, ICAS, CAI and CIPFA have jointly prepared the guidance, based on the new Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017, effective from 26 June 2017.
Additional draft tax and insolvency guidance will be published in due course.
The guidance includes examples of risk factors, when you should report to a Money Laundering Reporting Officer, and how to complete your customer due diligence.
Wouldn’t it be great and think how much TIME it would SAVE you if someone:
- READ all the latest tax news, case decisions, new legislation and articles in tax and then summarised them for you?
- Only alerted you to things that are RELEVANT to you?
How about if that someone also:
- Updated those summaries in REAL TIME for you
- ADDED examples, planning points, toolkits and calculators, and
- Linked all that information together and also provided you with CPD?
Thousands of firms of accountants and advisers are already using www.rossmartin.co.uk as their primary TAX resource.
At a cost of just £1 per day, it’s a no brainer: FREE up your MIND and your TIME (and your wallet).
And...we run our Virtual Tax Partner support service, if you need assistance with a particular query or technical issue.