Our Practical Tax Toolkits for self-employed traders are designed to ADD VALUE for tax advisers and accountants. We have also created Toolkits for companies.
Work through the full pack to ensure that you are giving your clients up-to-date and comprehensive tax planning advice, as well as checking that they are complying with tax law.
Do not confuse these toolkits with HM Revenue & Custom's (HMRC) tax toolkits. Although we both cover tax compliance (and we have written our guides to include all HMRC's compliance advice) these guides are unique; they include tax planning tips and advice - three for the price of one.
- Tax risk review
- Accounts: Tax health check
- Sales/turnover: Tax compliance
- Extracting profits
- Fixed assets accounts' checklist
- Capital allowances: Plant and machinery
- Capital allowances: Vehicles
- National Insurance: What is the maximum payable?
- Tax Planning for the 2022/23 year-end: Business Owners
We can put these checklists and toolkits into a PDF format BUT we recommend that you come back to the site when you want to use one as we are continually updating the guides and adding links to new guides as they are published.